Tuesday, May 12, 2009

~**** AIDS WALK NEW YORK *****~ ------------ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT TO SPONSOR!!!------



ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT…Please help me reach my goal.

Dear Friends and Family;

Most of you already know that I will be participating in the AIDS WALK NEW YORK this Sunday May 17, 2009.
>>CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY DONATION PAGE<<
The walk starts in Central Park up to W110th Street and then continues down Riverside Drive to W74th Street and then ends back in Central Park.

This isn’t your every day walk in the park - it is 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) and takes roughly 2-3 hours to complete.



I have set my goal at $1000; which is double what I raised last year. Currently I am at 25% of that goal. Many of you have expressed interest in pledging or may have already done so, however we are down to the last 5 days and it’s time to help make a difference.



>>CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY DONATION PAGE<<
I would really appreciate your help. Please sponsor me for AIDS Walk New York. Just click on the link ABOVE to visit my personal fundraising Web page. It’s fast, easy, and safe to make a donation online with a credit card, debit card, or paypal! After making your donation, you may be able to double your donation with a matching gift! Please consult your human resources department, or use the matching gift search engine on the AIDS Walk New York website, to find out if your company has a matching gift program! Thanks Joe

No comments: